1. You’ve got to Speculate to Accumulate in this life. So declared our
belated and much admired friend P.G. Wodehouse and I think that
I’m inclined to agree!
2. Cross Hatch, Cross Pollinate and never turn down a ‘Cut and
Shut.’ Be prepared to be flexible and you will be rewarded!
3. Always be Convivial, Cordial and Condusive and be there to reap
4. Asymetrical always looks good! Just don’t develop a bump!
5. Go to the Edge of your Ability and then jump into the Abyss
6. Make sure you have an Entrance and Exit Strategy – first
impressions count and you never know when you might need a quick
7. Be circumspect! ‘A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to be tied
up!’ So says our sexy heroine Mae West so I’ve learnt the donkey
Fancy coming to the launch? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be there with bells on.