“With its heritage-proclaiming beauty, its haiku-simple menu, its on-trend smallness, lack of a telephone (eat your heart out, Spuntino), and its up-and-coming inner-city location, it is without question the hippest place to be seen at the moment” – Giles Coren
Tag | Best kebabs London
Every Feature, Month by Month:
What Would You Like To Find?
- Bull & Gate finally due to reopen Thursday 17 July 2014
- Taste Test: fish ‘n’ chips in NW5 Friday 18 July 2014
- 10 minutes with: Will Fulford, owner, Camden Lock Thursday 17 July 2014
- New K-Town cinema: 5 reasons why Shortwave say they’re right Thursday 17 July 2014
- Which is the best swimming pool in Camden? Thursday 17 July 2014
- Camden Beach 2014: back with rooftop garden and pool (to ogle) Wednesday 23 July 2014
- Ich Bin Kentishtowner: Rhiannon and Holly, founders of The Vagenda Tuesday 22 July 2014
- Your Kentishtowner: what’s happening near you Monday 21 July 2014
- What’s it like quitting your job to seek Kickstarter funding for an invention? Friday 18 July 2014
- Where to find your FREE July/August edition of Kentishtowner in print Friday 18 July 2014
- Jenny: Definitely need to make more pubs in kentish town ...
- Hattie: Hope it won't be yet another place serving fried ...
- nagamama: Wonderful news that KTown is to have a cinema!! Bu...
- Rose Wild: I dropped in for Saturday brunch after reading thi...
- Travis: Pangs Chippy/Chinese down at the top of Kentish To...
Abbey Tavern Arancini Brothers Art Assembly House Beardsmore Gallery Bull & Gate Bull & Last Camden Lock Market Camden Town Brewery Chicken Shop Cob Gallery Colonel Fawcett culture DRAF E.mono Earth Natural Foods Featured Flaxon Ptootch Free Space Gallery Hampstead Heath HMV Forum Junction Tavern Kentish Canteen kentish town Kentish Town City Farm Lion & Unicorn Lion & Unicorn Theatre Map Studio Cafe Pane Vino Pizza East Poppies Camden Queen's Crescent Review Roundhouse Shebeen Southampton Arms Spring Studios Tapping The Admiral The Fields Beneath The Grafton The Oxford The Pineapple The Vine west kentish town Zabludowicz Collection